Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Addicted....

I admit it. I am now addicted to knitting. My soaker I made for Simeon turned out sooooooooo cute (if I do say so myself). I finished knitting it last week and I feel at a loss of what to do to relax in the evenings. I had no idea how much I had come to look forward to my evening knitting until I started feeling symptoms of withdrawal (restlessness, irritability, etc.) without it. So, like any good addict, I started searching for a new source/supplier and I hit the motherload. I just spent the last hour + on Ravelry.com browsing all kinds of knitting ideas. Bolstered by my success on the soaker pattern, I am ready to tackle another new challenge. I have about 20 projects in my favorites page now and the next step is to figure out which one to start with. Oh yeah, and then I get to go shopping for new yarn and needles...... I can't wait to get started! My evening date with my knitting needles will soon return (probably coupled with a bit of a drought in blogging...though I'll try to be more disciplined this time around).

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: