Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Swallows Nest

SHE'S THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They emailed me pictures of her being picked up, pictures with her nanny at her orphanage, updated measurements, traveling to Swallow's Nest, and pictures of her settling in there - first bottle, etc. I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is pretty much exactly the same size as Simeon - though maybe a pound or two lighter at this point, but just about on the same track. The interesting thing was that they told me that while she doesn't talk, she does imitate the sounds she hears. They also said she hasn't had the chance to walk yet - which is encouraging to me.

I don't know that I am allowed to post the pictures I was emailed, but let me know if you want to see them - I can share them privately. I am just so thanking God right now for His hand of providence on this little life. I can't wait to see what He has in store for her :)

No comments: